CTIF HazMat Commission Meeting in Antwerp in close connection to Brussels Seminar
Thank you for choosing Automatic Translation. Currently we are offering translations from English into French and German, with more translation languages to be added in the near future. Please be aware that these translations are generated by a third party AI software service. While we have found that the translations are mostly correct, they may not be perfect in every case. To ensure the information you read is correct, please refer to the original article in English. If you find an error in a translation which you would like to bring to our attention, it would help us greatly if you let us know. We can correct any text or section, once we are aware of it. Please do not hesitate to contact our webmaster to let us know of any translation errors.
The CTIF Hazardous Materials Commission autumn meeting will be in Antwerp from November 6th to November 8th.
In close conjunction, there is also an opportunity to attend the CTIF Seminar "Fire, Rescue & New Challenges" on November 9the and November 10th in Brussels. Those who want to attend can register on https://www.ctif.org/commissions-and-groups/fire-rescue-new-challenges-ctif-seminar-brussels-november-2018/news
The registration form has been e-mailed to Commission Members. Please fill in and send your journey details for the meeting in Antwerp. Also, please indicate if you have special needs for meals.
Shuttles from the airport of Brussels or Antwerp will be organised.
Holiday Inn Express Antwerp City – North
Single room/double room at 117€,- with breakfast
The reservation for the rooms goes until October 22. Please tell me as soon as possible if you can participate.
Draft Agenda of our autumn meeting:
Tuesday November 6th 2018
• Arrivals (by plain at Brussels airport or Antwerp airport you will be picked up by fire-fighters)
• 21.00 Come together (to be confirmed)
Wednesday November 7th 2018
• 08.00- Shuttle from Hotel to the central fire station of the Fire department of Antwerp
• 08.30-12.00 First part of the meeting
• 12.00-13.00 Lunch at the central fire station
• 13.00-17.00 Second part of the meeting
• 17.00 Shuttle to the xx Hotel in Brussels
• 18.30 Shuttle from Hotel to dinner in the central fire station of the Fire department of Antwerp
Thursday, November 8th 2018
• 08.00- Shuttle from Hotel to BASF
• 08.30-12.00 Presentation BASF and Intervention Team BASF
Third part of the meeting
• 12.00-13:00 Lunch at BASF
• 14.00-17.00 Second part of the meeting
• 18.00 Shuttle to the Hotel in Brussels
Friday November 9th 2018
• Departures except for the participants at the CTIF Seminar "Fire, Rescue & New Challenges" in Brussels
Saturday November 10th 2018
• CTIF Seminar "Fire, Rescue & New Challenges" in Brussels
Sunday November 11th 2018
• Departures for the participants at the CTIF Seminar "Fire, Rescue & New Challenges" in Brussels
Happy to see you in Antwerp.
Cover Photo: Members of the Niagara Falls Air Reserve Station, N.Y., Fire Department lend support during a hazardous material spill at a chemical plant in the ciity of Niagara Falls on May 28, 2010. The base fire department has one of the best hazardous material handling teams in the Niagara Falls area. (U.S. Air Force photo/Staff Sgt. Joseph McKee)