Industrieelektronik Pölz GmbH - Industrial Electronics for First Responders
Austrian company developing customized products for the emergency services. Industrieelektronik PÖLZ – known for short as IEP Pölz – have been active on the market for more than 25 years.
The company develop customized products for the emergency services like the fire service (including retained and company fire services), hospitals and the police etc.
These products include:
- Intelligent charging and regeneration systems for all rechargeable NiCd/NiMH batteries including adapters for all rechargeable batteries
- Combined plug-in connections or combined air sockets for air and electricity to safely start vehicles or maintain compressed air to allow you to drive away immediately
- 12-/24-volt battery (rechargeable battery) monitor with alarm or shutdown
- EUROBOX: AEF – Breathing apparatus incident command for the safety of operatives wearing breathing apparatus
- Checkbox 5+1: Electronic registration system to monitor operatives wearing breathing apparatus
All our products are developed in-house by the emergency services for the emergency services. They are protected as a registered design and are patent-protected. We set great store by ease-of-use and safety. This plays a significant part in protecting emergency service operatives and making their work easier. Here are just a few of IEP Pölz's customers:
- Fire brigade academies
- Retained, company, and volunteer fire brigades
- Rescue services, hospitals
- Security companies
- Police and aircraft, military vehicles and the army
- Cities and municipalities