19 th meeting of the History Commission
Thank you for choosing Automatic Translation. Currently we are offering translations from English into French and German, with more translation languages to be added in the near future. Please be aware that these translations are generated by a third party AI software service. While we have found that the translations are mostly correct, they may not be perfect in every case. To ensure the information you read is correct, please refer to the original article in English. If you find an error in a translation which you would like to bring to our attention, it would help us greatly if you let us know. We can correct any text or section, once we are aware of it. Please do not hesitate to contact our webmaster to let us know of any translation errors.
Dear CTIF comrades.
I cordially invite you to the 19 th meeting of the Commission on Wednesday, 5 th October 2016 from 10.00 to 16.00 to the Fire Brigade Movement Centre Pribyslav, Czech Republic.
1. Report of the Chairman and the members, activities 2015/2016
2. Certification of fire brigade museums, report state of affairs (Schamberger)
3. Certification of historical fire brigades vehicles, report state of affairs (Sallaberger)
4. Venues and topics for the coming conferences (2017 = 25 th conference)
5. Archive of the CTIF, museum of the CTIF, further activities
6. Various things
Following to the 19 th meeting of our Commission, the 24 th conference of the International Study Group from the 6 th to 8 th October also will take place in Pribyslav.
I hope that you can take part in the 19 th meeting and in the 24 th conference.
With comradely greetings