CTIF Commission for Women in Fire & Rescue: The 14th Meeting in Vienna in November
Members of the CTIF Commission for Women in Fire & Rescue are kindly invited to the 14th Meeting of the Women in Fire Service and Rescue Service in Vienna.
Some of the topics that will be discussed are:
- Approval of the minutes of meeting in Fairfax
- Report on the survey for the member states
- Collecting good examples on Leadership
- Communications - Developing new ways and tools to communicate out about the Commission work and inside the Commission
- Information about the election for the Chairperson, Vice chairperson and the secretary for the Commission in spring 2019
Cover Photo: Wikipedia. A firefighter for the Air National Guard
The meeting will be held from November 27th till 28th 2018.
- Monday, 26th November 2018 arrival in the afternoon/ evening.
- Tuesday, 27th November 2018 meeting, day 1
- Wednesday, 23 th 2018 meeting, day 2; Departure after the meeting
Viktoria Zechmeister from Vienna Fire department is hosting our meeting. 15 rooms are reserved for us from Hotel Tigra (address: 1010 Wien, Tiefer Graben 14-20).
The costs for the rooms:
Standard double room – single use with breakfast buffet 112 € per night per room
Standard double room – double occupancy with breakfast buffet 149 € per night per room
The last date before the contingent ends: the 31st of October 2018
The meeting will be held in the Central Fire Station, which is just behind the hotel.
If you need any advice on the transportation from the airport to the hotel, please contact Viktoria (firstname.lastname@example.org). The hotel is located to Old town are in Vienna, which is easily reachable with public transport and taxi.
All participants are asked to book their flights and make the hotel reservation as soon as possible and do their registration for the meeting.
If you have any questions or would like to have more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
The deadline for registration is November 2nd 2018.
We look forward seeing you in Vienna!