22th meeting of CTIF History Commission
Thank you for choosing Automatic Translation. Currently we are offering translations from English into French and German, with more translation languages to be added in the near future. Please be aware that these translations are generated by a third party AI software service. While we have found that the translations are mostly correct, they may not be perfect in every case. To ensure the information you read is correct, please refer to the original article in English. If you find an error in a translation which you would like to bring to our attention, it would help us greatly if you let us know. We can correct any text or section, once we are aware of it. Please do not hesitate to contact our webmaster to let us know of any translation errors.
Dear CTIF comrades.
I cordially invite you to the 22th meeting of the Commission on Wednesday, 9th October 2019 from10.00 to 16.00 (lunch at 12:00) to Tulln in Austria.
- Report of the Chairman
- Report of the members, activities in the Nation 2018/2019
- Certification of fire brigade museums, report state of affairs (Schamberger)
- Certification of historical fire brigades vehicles, report state of affairs (Sallaberger)
- Venues and topics for the coming conferences, future of the commission (Ingo Valentini)
- Archive of the CTIF, museum of the CTIF, further activities
- Commission chairman
- Various things
Following to the 22th meeting of our Commission, the 27th conference of the International Study Group from the 9 (evening) to 12 October also will take place in Tulln.
I hope that you can take part in the 22th meeting and in the 27th conference.
Please registration at email@example.com
Chairpresident of Commission